MQHD air source heat pumps can be started directly into floor heating and fan-coil devices. MQHD air source heat pumps can be used instead of traditional heat pump or gas fired boiler applications.
MQHD series heat pumps have been developed to meet the comfort and high energy efficiency requirements of residential and commercial buildings.
MQHD Technological Features
- Automatic water temperature adjustment technology
- Water outlet temperature control technology
- Small temperature differences control technology
- remote control technology
Donma ve Karlanmaya Karşı Koruma Önlemleri:
1 – When the water temperature is lower than the set temperature, the pump is activated.
If the water temperature is still low, the unit will use heating to raise the water temperature.
starts in mode.
2 – An electric heater to protect the heat exchanger from freezing
and the top of the heat exchanger is protected with insulation material.
Models: (6.8 – 30 kW)
Air Source Heat Pump
- Environmentally friendly, highly efficient R410A gas
- High COP and IPLV
- Low noise compressor with sinusoidal wave control
- Wide outdoor temperature operating range (In cooling
- 0°C~48°C, -20°C~35°C in heating)
- Optimized design for heating mode
- Multiple applications: fan-coil, underfloor heating / cooling and
- domestic hot water
- Antifreeze heater for plate heat exchanger
- Intelligent water temperature control based on water and room temperature
- Quick start-up in heating and cooling
- Forced STBY control via dry contact
- Forced mode control with dry contact
- Night mode control
- Modbus communication protocol
- Power factor greater than 0.97
- Wifi w/ APP remote control
- LCD Thermostat
- Recirculation pump
|Model||MQHD 08 S||MQHD 12 S||MQHD 18 S||MQHD 20 S||MQHD 25 S||MQHD 30 S|
|Power Absorbed in Heating||Kw||2,2||4||5,2||9,38||11,02||10,2|
|Power Absorbed in Cooling||Kw||2,3||3,75||5,2||6,04||7,8||9,7|
|Water Side Pressure Loss||Kpa||20||27||35||35||42||35|
|Pump Power P2||W||120(80~150)|
|Inlet Water Connection||m3/h||3/4||3/4||1||1||1||1|
|Inlet Water Connection||Kpa(mSS)||3/4||3/4||1||1||1||1|
|Compressor Type||Rotary (DC)|
|Water Side Heat Exchanger||Koaksiyel|
|Sound Pressure Level||db (A)||49||56||54||55||60||61|
|Dimensions ( BxExY )||mm||950*413*864||954*413*967||1241*401*1382||1241*401*1382||1241*401*1382||794*894*1898|
NOTLAR:The cooling capacity is based on the outdoor temperature of 35°C/water inlet/outlet temperature of 12°C/7°C. The outside temperature is based on 7°C for the heating capacity. Water inlet/outlet temperature: 40°C-45°C For exact parameters, consider the label of the device. The above values may vary depending on product development.